Railway Equipment Company’s low voltage battery monitors measure the voltage of a battery bank or DC bus, and trips an alarm if the voltage drops below an adjustable threshold. Additionally, they are compatible with Rail-NET™ remote monitoring software allowing convenient access to the status of equipment and data, anywhere at anytime.
< Back to previous page
- Model 520603-2V150 is the standard model
- Model 520603-2V151 includes the communications board which provides an Ethernet port for remote monitoring
- LED Status Indicators
- Digital Amperage Meter (when optional Current Sensor is used)
- Digital Voltage Meter
- Digital Temperature Meter (when optional Temperature Sensor is used)
- 2500 volt isolation between channels.
- Input Power: 10 – 48 VDC 2.5 Watts constant, protected by an internal resettable fuse.
- The inputs are protected against reverse polarity.
- Voltage Sense Range Channel 1: 10 – 48 VDC
- Output channel 1: over or under set point programmable time delay
- Voltage sense range channel 2: 1 – 150 VDC
- Current sense range channel 2: -120 VDC to +120 VDC
- Temperature sense range channel 2: -40º to 300º F, -40º to 150º F
- Output channel 2: over or under setpoints programmable time-delay
- The monitor outputs are a form C relay with fuse protection
- All voltage inputs and monitor outputs are wired via removable Wago terminal
- Panel mount ready
- Meets or exceeds AAR/AREMA Specifications
- Two-year warranty